In life, babies have many conditions, sometimes they cry when they move, sometimes they are easily frightened, and sometimes they are grumpy. When your baby has these conditions, you must first understand what the cause is and find out the reason to solve the problem. Do not immediately punish the baby, so not only will cause the baby resentment, and not easy to solve the problem, but also will damage the parent-child relationship.
A fragile and vulnerable baby
1. A direct tool for expressing emotions: Your baby cries probably because it is his way of expressing himself verbally. For babies, crying is just a behavior that keeps changing with the inner psychology and external environment. Babies are still in the early stages of development in terms of language, cognition, emotion, and interpersonal socialization, and do not have many other ways to express themselves, so they always cry to solve everything.
2. The baby is sick and feels uncomfortable.
3. The baby's sleep is disturbed.
4. The influence of external environmental factors: weather, clothes being too tight, play being too intense, etc.
5. Other reasons: boredom, requests not being met, etc.
What you can do
1. explore the reason why your baby is crying, deal with it in a rational way, talk to your baby well, repeat if your baby doesn't understand, you can match the body movements, and he will understand what you mean. If your baby comes to you in tears, be sure to put down the things at hand to pay attention to what's wrong with him.
2. Respond to him in time, such as hugging him or asking him in a gentle tone.
3. Take your baby out for a walk.
4. Give him a pacifier.
5. Play with his toys or play games with him.
6. Give him a small snack, such as jelly, small cookies, candy, etc. (If your baby cries badly, be careful not to force-feed him).
Babies who are easily frightened
1. When baby faces unfamiliar people and things.
2. The baby is too sensitive.
3. Baby is highly emotional
What you can do
1. Find out the cause and see if it is the baby who finds your attention, not on him.
2. Calm him at the first opportunity.
3. If your baby is frightened because of the fall, adults must not also act frightened or they will scare the baby.
4. Try to lower the volume of the surroundings.
5. Limit visitors and let them get used to new faces.
1. Is there someone in the family who often throws tantrums, so that the baby follows the same example.
2. Parents spoil the baby too much.
What you can do
1. Parents should set an example. If you want to throw a tantrum, please leave your baby first and do not throw a tantrum in front of your baby.
2. first ease the baby's emotions and tell him: "you can't make me solve the problem by getting angry, come back to me when you're not angry anymore and we'll deal with it".
3. Do not threaten your baby, for example, tell him, "If you lose your temper again, I will beat you!"
4. He must not be punished in disguise, such as locking the baby into the room alone.
5. Give him a hug.
6. If the baby wants to break something, tell him, "If you break it, you don't have it anymore."
7. Caregivers should reassure the baby each time they deal with it and gradually control the baby's temperamental personality.