If parents compromise to meet their baby's demands, the baby will behave worse the next time to get their parents' attention to achieve their goals.
So from this point on, parents should firmly reject the baby's unreasonable requests.
1. Arrangement: Some parents arrange everything for their children from the time they wake up in the morning to the time they go to bed at night. This way of education can only form the baby's dependence on the parents and hinder the development of the baby's self-reliance. Parents should start cultivating the baby's awareness of doing things on their own from the age of 1 so that the baby can do what they can.
2. Inappropriate satisfaction: 1 to 2 years old baby will already use some means to blackmail parents to meet his requirements, if parents use a compromise to meet the baby's requirements at this time, the baby will be in the next time to worse behavior to get the attention of parents to achieve their own goals. So from this point on, parents should firmly reject the baby's unreasonable demands.
3. Too much interference: Let your baby do what he or she wants to do in order to develop his or her self-reliance. Too much interference will make the baby resent the parents, and may make the baby form a weak character.
4. Do not understand the baby: 1 to 2 years old babies, sometimes do not express their own ideas or can not clearly express their ideas. If parents can understand the baby, will promote the development of the baby's language, and also be conducive to the close relationship between parents and children. On the contrary, babies will become dissatisfied with their parents.
5. Ambiguous language: 1 to 2-year-old babies are not yet strong in understanding and judgment, so parents should give clear instructions to their babies in clear, straightforward language, otherwise, the baby will be at a loss.
6. Bad example: 1 to 2 years old baby good imitation, parents bad habits such as speaking the obscene language. Watching TV while eating, etc., has a subtle influence on the baby, so parents should pay attention to strengthening their own cultivation, and correcting bad habits.
7. Inconsistent education: inconsistent education of the baby between the upper and lower generations or parents, one side criticizing, the other side taking sides, will offset the effect of education, but also reduce the baby's respect and trust in parents.
8. Parental nagging: when the baby makes a mistake, the parent's nagging counted endlessly, and will hurt the baby's self-esteem. 9. Loss of control: When a baby does something wrong or gets into trouble, parents lashing out will make the baby learn to treat his peers in the same way.
10. Repentance after corporal punishment: This type of education will make babies aged 1 to 2 years old not know right from wrong and confused about their parent's behavior.